- HomepagesHomepage Layouts
- ServicesWhat we Offer
- FeaturesBuilt-in Magic
- Theme Options
- Responsive Layout
- Dropdown Menus
- Unlimited Backgrounds
- Custom BG Uploader
- Unlimited Colors
- Pricing Boxes
- FAQs Builder
- Sidebar Generator
- Custom Widgets
- Our PortfolioOur Awesome Works
- ShortcodesMacro Codes
- TemplatesSample Pages
- Our BlogPosts we Love
- Contact UsFeel Free to bump
Marketplace Basics// All your Questions regarding Marketplace Basics
vested next month," said Nathan Njiru, a farme●r in Tharaka Nithi, whose livelihood largely depends on selling sor●ghumD
- Read the help documentation.
- Check the discussion on the item page.
- See if the author offers support.
- Search the ThemeForest Forums for a solution to your issue.
- If there is a bug or the file does not work as described, contact Support.
to Nairobi's beer brewers. In Ethiopia, the locusts have so fa●r consumed the vegetation on more than 65,000 hectares of land, inc●luding coffee and tea crops that account for about 30 percent of Et●hiopia's exports. A Moody's Investors Service report issued in earl●y February showed that agriculture contributes about one-third of t●he gross domestic product in East Africa and more than 65 percenA
t o●f jobs in all regional countries except for Kenya. A farmer attemp●ts to scare away desert locusts in Mwingi Town in Kitui County, Ken●ya, Feb. 20, 2020. (Xinhua/Zhang Yu) INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION URGE●D The desert locust swarms have travelled from Africa to Asia. Indi●a is suffering the worst hit in 60 years. "Today locust swarms are ●as big as major cities and it's getting worse by the day," said UN ●Secretary General Antonio Guterreo
s, urging the international commun●ity to take immediate counteractions. Sacko Josefa, AU Commissioner● for Rural Economy and Agriculture, said earlier this month that th●e 55-member pan-African bloc is working directly with the FAO to ma●ke sure that there is no sprea3
- varistus Irandu said the government may have to u●se2
- Unzip the final zip file; you should now have a final download folder.
- Do NOT upload the final download folder. Open up the final download folder.
- Browse the contents and find the actual theme folder. If you look inside the theme folder, you will see a “style.css” file. This is how you know you have found the theme folder.
- Upload ONLY the theme folder to your “wp-content/themes” folder.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel and activate the theme. Optional: If you do not wish to manually upload the theme only folder to your “themes” folder, there is an option. You can zip up the theme folder (remember, ONLY the theme folder) and upload it via the WordPress themes admin panel by selecting “add new” and clicking “upload”. That's all there is to it, please be absolutely sure you are uploading only the theme folder when trying to install a WordPress theme. As always, if you have specific item questions or require technical assistance, we recommend you contact the author via his/her profile page.
d to other countries. Antonio Querido●, UN FAO representative in Uganda, said international organizations● are providing technical support and mobilizing resources for Ugand●a as it strives to fight the locusts. In order to get more internat●ional help, Somalia on Feb. 2 declared the locust infestation a nat●ional emergency. Irandu said that the present invasion is likely to● cost enormous financial and human resourcel
s far beyond the capabil●ity of the East African countries. Hence there is a need for a conc●erted effort by regional and other international Q
organizations to o●ffer money, expertise and equipment such as planes. Otherwise, the ●locust invasion may wipe out food production in many African countr●ies. The FAO recently launched a 76 million U.S. dollars appe4
al to ●control the locusts' spread. Weeks later, only around 20 million do●llars have been received, said Lowcock. Irandu suggested that inten●sified international efforts should be made to coordinate aerial sp●rays, share scientific knowledge on breeding and migratory habits oh
●f locusts, and raise funds from partners. In the long run, experts ●have called for the investment in research to contain the ima
pacts o●f climate change, including the locusts invasion. A swarm of deser●t locusts invade parts of Mwingi Town in Kitui County, Kenya, Feb. ●20, 2020. (Xinhua/Zhang Yu) "People must be sensitized adequately o●n their roles in adaptation and mitis
gation programs to ensure unifo●rmity in progress," said Edward Mungai, chief executive officer of ●Kenya Climate Innof
vation Center. 8